SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about California wildfires, food delivery services, and Uber shares.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Are airline credit cards better than cash back cards?”
California wildfire damage costs billions: The Kincade Fire is 88% contained and its cause remains unknown.
Too many food delivery services: Data from Edison Trends published in October show there are three dominant services – Uber Eats,
Uber shares slide: Uber shares fell a day before its IPO lock-up agreement expires.
Latest News Headlines:
- Officials say search for Palo Alto couple missing since Valentine’s Day is now a ‘recovery mission’
- Map shows active TCE cleanup sites near Oakland’s McClymonds High School
- Coronavirus patient being treated at San Francisco hospital
- Kia recalls SUVs, vans; electrical problem can cause fires
- First coronavirus patient in Santa Clara County released from isolation