SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about California wildfires, food delivery services, and Uber shares.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Are airline credit cards better than cash back cards?”
California wildfire damage costs billions: The Kincade Fire is 88% contained and its cause remains unknown.
Too many food delivery services: Data from Edison Trends published in October show there are three dominant services – Uber Eats,
Uber shares slide: Uber shares fell a day before its IPO lock-up agreement expires.
Latest News Headlines:
- State lawmakers prepare for PG&E’s CEO to testify in front of senate committee
- New express lanes open on Highway 237 in San Jose
- Trump pushing for more transparency in health care costs
- ICE to detain, deport US Navy vet despite judge’s order
- San Leandro police arrest robbery suspects accused of targeting elderly victims