SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about California wildfires, food delivery services, and Uber shares.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Are airline credit cards better than cash back cards?”
California wildfire damage costs billions: The Kincade Fire is 88% contained and its cause remains unknown.
Too many food delivery services: Data from Edison Trends published in October show there are three dominant services – Uber Eats,
Uber shares slide: Uber shares fell a day before its IPO lock-up agreement expires.
Latest News Headlines:
- Rob Black’s Winners & Losers: Future of sports
- 5 execs of SF companies linked to Nuru scandal barred from receiving city money
- Missing UC Santa Cruz student identified as car crash victim
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: Tiger Woods thanks fans during crash recovery
- Real estate: What $500K gets you in Tampa vs. Cleveland