SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — On today’s edition of winners & losers, financial expert Rob Black discusses how the COVID-19 vaccine rollout in the U.S. lifted stocks.
Investors are hopeful that Congress will finally agree on another COVID relief bill as the first U.S. residents begin getting vaccinated.
Also being discussed, Amazon reveals a driverless rideshare vehicle, and Apple has a new fitness subscription to rival Peloton — and it’s cheaper.
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open in Lafayette for seniors 75 and older
- 9-year-old killed in San Francisco murder-suicide identified
- Public booted from California Senate after threats
- Law enforcement agencies prepare for possible weekend demonstrations across Bay Area
- Stanford Medicine accepts patient transfers during pandemic