SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about US home buying, PG&E, and vegan burgers.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Is buying an investment property a good idea?”
US home price growth unchanged: According to Standard & Poor’s, the national home price index posted a 3.2% year-over-year increase in July.
Fight over PG&E’s bankruptcy plan: PG&E is apparently urging a judge to reject a competing reorganization plan because the proposal would pay fire victims who lost their homes before insurance companies and “enrich” bondholders.
Vegan burgers aren’t so healthy: “Plant-based” food or vegan food is all the rage lately thanks to the most-hyped brands like Impossible Burger.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump impeachment rally held in San Francisco
- Christopher Columbus statue vandalized in San Francisco
- 10-year-old Napa boy inspired California’s new ‘lunch shaming’ ban
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at her home
- Family, friends remember East Bay Pastor killed in Colusa County car crash