SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about retail sales and Walmart.
Rob also answers the viewer question: “What do you think of the Apple credit card?”
Retail sales surge: The Commerce Department said on Thursday retail sales rose 0.7% last month.
Walmart reports strong quarter sales: Walmart shares rose more than 3% by Thursday afternoon.
Latest News Headlines:
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Napa County family remains hopeful after evacuating home from wildfire
- Inside the Bullpen: Impact of Justice Ginsburg’s death on Capitol Hill, race for the White House