SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about retail sales and Walmart.
Rob also answers the viewer question: “What do you think of the Apple credit card?”
Retail sales surge: The Commerce Department said on Thursday retail sales rose 0.7% last month.
Walmart reports strong quarter sales: Walmart shares rose more than 3% by Thursday afternoon.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick