SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about retail sales and Walmart.
Rob also answers the viewer question: “What do you think of the Apple credit card?”
Retail sales surge: The Commerce Department said on Thursday retail sales rose 0.7% last month.
Walmart reports strong quarter sales: Walmart shares rose more than 3% by Thursday afternoon.
Latest News Headlines:
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed moves forward with safe injection site
- Vallejo cold case murder solved nearly 50 years later
- Tokyo Disneyland temporarily closed due to coronavirus outbreak
- Oakland Police Commission measure questioned after police chief fired
- Vehicle-pedestrian collision leaves 1 minor dead, 1 hospitalized in Antioch