SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Zoom, Walmart, and Netflix.
Zoom’s video stock jumps: Zoom reported Monday that sales jumped to $663.5 million in the three months through July 31 from just a year ago.
Walmart+ takes on Amazon: Walmart’s new subscription service is offering a $98 annual fee, below Amazon’s $199 a year. Walmart+ members get unlimited delivery from stores, gas discounts, and the ability to pay in an app and skip- the checkout line.
Netflix’s free content: Netflix’s new free-to-watch offer is available for some movies and series, no account or password needed! But there is a catch – only the first episodes in series are included.
- Firefighters use controlled burns on Palisades in Calistoga
- Fire crews prepare for wind event as Glass Fire continues to burn
- Governor Newsom vetoes California bill requiring ethnic studies
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- More businesses reopen as Contra Costa County moves into red tier