SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about markets, Harry and Meghan’s Netflix deal and TikTok.
Markets start to sector rotate: Sector rotation is when investors get fatigue over what has worked and move into recently neglected sectors that might work.
The Sussexes sign major Netflix deal: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have signed a multi-year deal with Netflix to house programming from the couple’s new production company.
TikTok tries to be the next Facebook: Companies like Microsoft are looking into buying TikTok and turning it into Facebook’s biggest competitor.
- What both sides are saying about a peaceful transition of power
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Unrest continues for the second night following Breonna Taylor announcement
- Palantir’s move to Denver met with Bay Area activists, protest contracts with ICE
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure