SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black joins James Fletcher to discuss stocks, Disney shares, and Airbnb and DoorDash IPO.
Stocks pulled back from record highs Monday morning, with Disney stock hitting a record high just days before.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration will discuss Pfizer’s emergency use authorization request for its vaccine.
Meanwhile, Airbnb increased the price range for its initial public offering this week.
- When and where to watch your favorite holiday specials this year
- How dangerous is Mauna Loa’s eruption in Hawaii?
- Stowaways rescued from perch on ship’s rudder in Spain’s Canary Islands
- New details emerge in ‘catfishing’ abduction, triple homicide in Southern California
- How does inflation impact holiday shopping?