BOSTON (KRON) – We first brought to you Atlas the humanoid robot created by Boston Dynamics last year.
The 5-foot tall, 330-pound machine can jog and jump over logs all on its own, plus it can do backflips, open doors, and lift boxes.
Well Boston Dynamics recently released a new video showing Atlas’ new and improved gymnastics routine in which it tumbles into a handstand, does carthwheels, and even a jump twist!
Yes, Atlas can do parkour!
We know most of us don’t have possess this level of athleticism, so kudos to Atlas!
Boston Dynamics says by using a newly developed optimization algorithm, this allows them to create new routines a lot faster than before and Atlas is able to complete the routine around 80% of the time, Tech Crunch reports.
Latest News Headlines:
- E. Jean Carroll says she was fired from Elle magazine following Trump rape accusation
- Experts say there’s reason to be hopeful even as coronavirus death toll rises over 2,000
- Census Bureau’s new ad campaign targets minorities
- USDA moving forward with new SNAP regulations
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election