CUPERTINO, Calif. (KRON) — The focus of the Sept. 15 Apple Event was “Time Flies” — revealing new Apple Watch products and also updates with the iPad.
Apple is releasing Series 6 and also an Apple Watch SE line, which is meant to be a more affordable option starting at $279.
The new iPad Air comes with a readjusted Touch ID button — now it lives in the top corner. It also comes in more colors. Watch the video for details.
Apple incentivized Twitter users earlier Tuesday morning in promoting the anticipated virtual event by sending out the event hashtag — revealed to show a special effect when anyone ‘likes’ a tweet that has #AppleEvent.
CNET reports Apple will reveal its latest devices, likely the sixth-generation Apple Watch, a new iPad, and possibly the latest iPhone.
In their last update over the the summer, Apple announced iOS14, iPadOS and WatchOS.
You can watch the event on Apple’s website.
- Firefighters use controlled burns on Palisades in Calistoga
- Fire crews prepare for wind event as Glass Fire continues to burn
- Governor Newsom vetoes California bill requiring ethnic studies
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- More businesses reopen as Contra Costa County moves into red tier