SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Marin County has now opened vaccine appointments to all people 16+.
According to Marin County Public Health, the county is prioritizing vaccine appointments for people who live or work in Marin County and are in one of the following groups:
- People who live in public or low-income housing
- People experiencing homelessness
- Migratory or agricultural workers
- People who have limited English proficiency
- People who receive medical care from a local community clinic (Marin Community Clinics, Ritter Center, Marin City Health and Wellness, or Coastal Health Alliance)
- People who receive Medi-Cal, CalWORKs (TANF), CalFresh (SNAP), WIC (Women, Infant and Children), or National School Lunch Program (free or reduced price meals) benefits
- People who live in key census tracts defined by the Healthy Places Index (check your address)
Click here to register for an appointment if you quality.