SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Five new coronavirus cases have been reported in San Francisco as of Saturday, according to the San Francisco Department of Emergency Management.
The city’s total number of positive cases is now 28.
There were no details released about the patients.
Health officials remind everyone to wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, stay at home if you are sick, and cover your cough or sneeze.
Check back for more details as this is developing.
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome
- Suspect arrested for string of violent crimes in San Francisco
- Levee system’s integrity questioned as crews begin fixing more prominent breaches in South Texas
- More apprehensions at California ports of entry leads to ‘excruciating’ border waits for commuters
- Crews contain fire at Walnut Creek senior care facility