SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Five new coronavirus cases have been reported in San Francisco as of Saturday, according to the San Francisco Department of Emergency Management.
The city’s total number of positive cases is now 28.
There were no details released about the patients.
Health officials remind everyone to wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, stay at home if you are sick, and cover your cough or sneeze.
Check back for more details as this is developing.
- Trump, Dems clash on boosting mail-in voting during pandemic
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall
- 1st confirmed COVID-19 case reported at Santa Rita Jail