FAIRFIELD (KRON) – Five US citizens who were among a group of American evacuees flown in on a chartered flight out of Wuhan, China to Travis Air Force Base last week have tested negative for coronavirus.
In a statement, the CDC said the five passengers had been under isolation undergoing medical evaluation after they exhibited symptoms of the virus.
Tested samples indicated all 5 were negative for coronavirus, the CDC confirmed Wednesday.
Officials said the five people were all from different planes.
Other cities housing evacuees under quarantine include San Diego, San Antonio, and Omaha.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead