SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Nine new coronavirus cases have been reported in San Francisco on Sunday, according to the Department of Public Health.
Officials announced that the total has increased to 37 positive cases.
The department reported five additional cases on Saturday.
There were no details released on the patients.
Health officials remind everyone to wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, stay at home if you are sick, and cover your cough or sneeze.
- NASA’s Mars helicopter makes history-making first flight
- Oakland teen signs pro boxing contract with Mayweather Promotions
- Man killed in head-on collision by apparent drunk driver in Petaluma
- Bay Area Sikh community mourns for victims in Indianapolis FedEx shooting
- SF’s Golden Gate Park to be fenced off in anticipation of 4/20 day