Amazon reports that an employee at its Staten Island fulfillment center has tested positive for coronavirus.
The last day that person was at work was March 11.
Other positive cases have been reported at Amazon facilities in California, Florida, Kentucky, Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas, and Connecticut, according to the Washington Post.
KTLA reports a worker from the Moreno Valley fulfillment center tested positive for coronavirus.
That employee last visited the site on March 18.
Moreno Valley Mayor Yxstian Gutierrez said it was unclear if the diagnosed worker was a resident of the city.
Amazon has temporarily closed some sites, but has largely refrained from mass closures.
- Dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- Two killed in fiery Tesla crash without anyone in the driver’s seat
- NASA helicopter makes history-making first flight on Mars
- Oakland teen signs pro boxing contract with Mayweather Promotions
- Man killed in head-on collision by apparent drunk driver in Petaluma