SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have quietly added three new coronavirus symptoms to its ongoing list.
According to the CDC’s website, the following symptoms were added on May 13:
- Congestion or runny nose
The three symptoms join the list of others that already include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
The list was last updated back in April.
“This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19,” according to the CDC.
Texas, Florida, and California are setting records for COVID-19 cases.
At last check, there were more than 9.4 million confirmed cases worldwide, with more than 484,000 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.
In the United States, there are more than 2.3 million cases, the most of any country in the world.
- R. Kelly’s manager charged with making threatening call to theater showing ‘Surviving R. Kelly’
- Trump’s younger brother, Robert, is hospitalized in New York
- Prosecutors dispute claims of Jeffrey Epstein’s ex Ghislaine Maxwell
- 5-year-old shot, killed in front yard remembered by community; 25-year-old charged
- Newsfeed Now: Wildfires, Dolly Parton, and a 103-year-old woman gets tatted