SAN DIEGO (KSWB) — A child who was previously evaluated for coronavirus at Rady Children’s Hospital has been readmitted, health officials said Tuesday.
After the child tested negative last week for the virus, now named COVID-19, they were allowed to return to Marine Corps Air Station Miramar.
The child was taken back to the hospital after showing additional symptoms, according to Christopher Brayden with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead