SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – People everywhere are adjusting to lifestyle changes as officials extend stay-at-home orders and mandate social distancing guidelines amid the growing coronavirus outbreak.
Fears surrounding the outbreak can cause stress and anxiety for some.
Dr. Ruth White, clinical associate professor from USC and author of “The Stress Management Workbook,” joins the KRON4 Morning News to talk about some ways to help deal with stress and anxiety during the outbreak.
Check it out in the video above.
- Zelensky visit shows McCarthy walks ‘thin line’ on Ukraine aid
- DOJ move for gag order in Trump Jan. 6 case puts judge in tough spot
- A’s fans redirect money from season tickets to NV teachers group against Las Vegas ballpark funding
- Disneyland could extend its monorail system under expansion proposal
- Stockton astronaut movie hits #1 on Amazon Prime, “A Million Miles Away”