SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – People everywhere are adjusting to lifestyle changes as officials extend stay-at-home orders and mandate social distancing guidelines amid the growing coronavirus outbreak.
Fears surrounding the outbreak can cause stress and anxiety for some.
Dr. Ruth White, clinical associate professor from USC and author of “The Stress Management Workbook,” joins the KRON4 Morning News to talk about some ways to help deal with stress and anxiety during the outbreak.
Check it out in the video above.
- California schools can reopen in August, September depending on districts
- Advances in DNA tech helping Jennifer Lin cold case detectives in Alameda County
- Black Lives Matter protesters march through downtown L.A., block 101 Fwy
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Santa Clara County calls for volunteers to help track people who may be spreading COVID-19