SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – People everywhere are adjusting to lifestyle changes as officials extend stay-at-home orders and mandate social distancing guidelines amid the growing coronavirus outbreak.
Fears surrounding the outbreak can cause stress and anxiety for some.
Dr. Ruth White, clinical associate professor from USC and author of “The Stress Management Workbook,” joins the KRON4 Morning News to talk about some ways to help deal with stress and anxiety during the outbreak.
Check it out in the video above.
- Bay Area chef feeds homeless during pandemic
- $6.8M disaster relief fund granted in response to California wildfires
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- Family demands release of evidence in Breonna Taylor’s case
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach