SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – People everywhere are adjusting to lifestyle changes as officials extend stay-at-home orders and mandate social distancing guidelines amid the growing coronavirus outbreak.
Fears surrounding the outbreak can cause stress and anxiety for some.
Dr. Ruth White, clinical associate professor from USC and author of “The Stress Management Workbook,” joins the KRON4 Morning News to talk about some ways to help deal with stress and anxiety during the outbreak.
Check it out in the video above.
- Rob Black Winners & Losers: Electric boat market makes waves
- Investigation continues for Highway 1 crash
- Police search for suspect who shot 2 people at Mountain View park
- Big Game Bound week 2: Edgerrin James discusses Hall of Fame journey
- Newsfeed Now: Authorities continue to search for Gabby Petito; Fire department gives wife visiting husband battling COVID a lift