SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Kaiser Permanente hospitals are making it easier for you to get tested for coronavirus.
Video from San Francisco shows patients getting tested for the virus at a pop-up drive-thru site.
The tests are available to Kaiser members who meet the CDC criteria for testing and have a doctor’s order.
Patients must then go back home and self-quarantine while they wait for the results.
To find out where the closest test site is and to see if you qualify, make an appointment with your physician.
- Another huge blow to US workers expected in May jobs report
- Local medical experts weigh in on large protests amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Family outraged after Vallejo police shoot, kill 22-year-old after mistaking hammer for gun
- Protests continue across Bay Area in wake of George Floyd’s death
- New video of San Francisco police arresting man in January raises concerns