DETROIT (KRON) – No mask? No flight.
A Delta Airlines flight reportedly returned to the gate at Detroit Metro Airport last week after two passengers refused to put on face coverings, WXYZ-TV reports.
The July 23 flight left Detroit for Atlanta as the passengers were asked to put on a mask but reportedly refused to comply.
According to CNN, the company in a statement said they were “non-compliant with crew instructions” and were removed from the plane.
After a delay, WXYZ-TV reports the plane eventually was able to depart for Atlanta.
- PG&E: Equipment damage, hazards found during PSPS
- FBI investigates graffiti found on Lafayette home
- Safety concerns over changes to SF’s Market Street project
- 3 stabbed during Fresno protest
- Oakland Coliseum to be used as voting center