SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – TJX Companies, the parent company of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Homegoods, Sierra and Home Sense, announced it will require customers to wear face masks at all stores starting Thursday, July 30, USA Today reports.
The announcement was made via email Wednesday.
TJX told USA Today it will offer customers masks if they don’t have one and will post signs throughout their stores to remind shoppers of the rule.
- Man slain in Chicago dispute over hands in Thanksgiving food
- Rob Black’s Winners & Losers: Steph Curry partners with Under Armour
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump
- SF launches first team to respond to mental health, addiction 911 calls
- LIVE SOON: Newsom gives post-Thanksgiving COVID briefing