LOS ANGELES (KRON) – A South Korean flight attendant confirmed to have coronavirus may have serviced flights between Seoul and Los Angeles last week, according to several South Korean media outlets.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the woman serviced a flight on Feb. 15 from Tel Aviv to Seoul and had tested positive for coronavirus, according to South Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Local authorities said there have been 30 other infections connected with a group on that flight returning from a pilgrimage to Israel.
Local media outlets report the flight attendant had also serviced flights KE017 and KE012 on Feb. 19 and 20 to and from Los Angeles International Airport.
Korean Air has since announced it is closing its operations center at Incehon Airport to disinfect the grounds.
- Powerful quake kills at least 138 people in Turkey, Syria
- 15-year-old girl reported missing, last seen in Redwood City
- Single women own more homes than single men in US: study
- Getting engaged? You could win free Cracker Barrel for a year
- Woman found breathing at New York funeral home hours after being pronounced dead