SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – In order to help contain the spread of COVID-19 in communities that have been hit the hardest during the pandemic, UCSF has been offering free post-holiday testing at several spots in san francisco.
UCSF has partnered with the Latino Task Force to make sure those who are most likely to get COVID-19 have access to resources.
At a pop up site at 24th and Mission, they’ve been testing about 500 people a day.
They are also set up in the Excelsior, the Tenderloin and the Bayview neighborhood, trying to target those under served communities with both testing and services to help them quarantine, in case their results are positive.
If you’d like to find more information about testing, click here.
- Parole reversed for man who murdered toddler in Monterey County
- Lifeguards search for missing surfer off Pacifica beach: officials
- Pittsburg police search for 2 suspects in deadly shooting at convenience store
- Police: 11-year-old Fairfield girl struck by DUI driver, suffers life-threatening injuries
- These innocent-looking emojis could be hiding nefarious messages, Ohio officials say