His account (@gavinnewsom) has about 26,500 followers, and his introductory video already has more than 620,000 views.
The intro video features a clip of the Newsom asking questions about how the COVID-19 vaccine is packaged.
The second video is a breaking news update where Newsom shares that 327,000 doses of the vaccine are on their way to California.
- Oracle Park reopening: Businesses excited to welcome back Giants fans
- Pandemic impact: 8 Goodwill stores to close in Bay Area
- San Francisco schools on track to open in April
- Bay Area doctors react to ballparks, amusement parks reopening with restrictions
- Some Bay Area counties enjoy first weekend back in Red tier