Hasbro wants to bring fun to families sitting out the pandemic together.
The toy company is pointing parents and caregivers to its new website – bringhomethefun.com – where you will be able to find ideas and activities to keep kiddos occupied and entertained.
The website also features resources to help families cope with stress, parenting articles and activity guides for parents and their children.
Hasbro, known for its family-friendly toys and games, says the website is a part of the “Bring Home The Fun” campaign it launched this week.
- Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg on homelessness, Prop. 1
- San Jose cartoonist on ‘American Born Chinese,’ advice for aspiring graphic novelists
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Voice actress Sarah Natochenny on starring in ‘Pokemon’ for 17 years, what’s next
- ‘Donatello’ voice actor Barry Gordon on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles legacy