Hasbro wants to bring fun to families sitting out the pandemic together.
The toy company is pointing parents and caregivers to its new website – bringhomethefun.com – where you will be able to find ideas and activities to keep kiddos occupied and entertained.
The website also features resources to help families cope with stress, parenting articles and activity guides for parents and their children.
Hasbro, known for its family-friendly toys and games, says the website is a part of the “Bring Home The Fun” campaign it launched this week.
- Southwest Airlines offering ‘goodwill’ gesture to customers affected by cancellations
- Power knocked out across Bay Area due to weather
- How to spot ‘shrinkflation’ at the grocery store (and save money)
- Shooting at Pennsylvania mall, multiple people injured
- Bill Clinton back home after hospitalization from infection