HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaiian Airlines confirmed that one of their senior Los Angeles-based flight attendants have died due to COVID-19 on Tuesday night, July 21.
According to an email from the company’s president and CEO Peter Ingram, Jeff Kurtzman tested positive for the virus in California earlier this month.
Kurtzman joined the Hawaiian Airlines team in 1988 and “…over the past three decades had become well known to his in-Flight colleagues for his passion for discovering new places, people and cultures; his terrific sense of humor and knack for easy conversation; and his caring heart. He embodied the values of aloha and malama that we hold dear,” Ingram said.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Arizona certifies 2022 election results amid threat of more GOP challenges
- Pfizer seeks FDA authorization for omicron vaccine in kids under 5
- San Jose youth counselor arrested for sexual assault of minor
- All lanes open after crash on Westbound I-80 snarls Bay Bridge traffic
- Idaho college killings: Roommates of slain students break their silence