SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – As we continue to cover the coronavirus outbreak and how you can stay physically healthy, it’s also important to stay mentally healthy.
Things are changing pretty quickly and it can lead to a lot of stress.
Dr. Ruth White, a clinical associate professor from USC, joins the KRON4 Morning News to tell us how to cope with stress during the shelter-in-place and the overall outbreak.
Check out her tips in the video above.
- San Francisco SPCA looking for families to foster pets during crisis
- Trump, Dems clash on boosting mail-in voting during pandemic
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall