SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – As we continue to cover the coronavirus outbreak and how you can stay physically healthy, it’s also important to stay mentally healthy.
Things are changing pretty quickly and it can lead to a lot of stress.
Dr. Ruth White, a clinical associate professor from USC, joins the KRON4 Morning News to tell us how to cope with stress during the shelter-in-place and the overall outbreak.
Check out her tips in the video above.
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse
- Marin County couple agrees to guilty pleas in college scam
- Russian man found guilty of hacking into 3 Bay Area tech companies
- Outdoor dining no longer allowed in Alameda County under new health order