SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Health officials have been urging people to stay home and not travel for the holidays due to the coronavirus pandemic.
It’s a pretty harsh reality, and for many people it can be even harder to explain.
Etiquette expert Lisa Grotts shares advice for telling your family you aren’t coming to Thanksgiving.
- U.S. median rent to reach record high of $2,000 by summer
- Meghan Markle visits Robb Elementary memorial site, leaves flowers
- Lockdowns lifted at several San Diego schools after phoned-in threat
- 2 Sunnyvale elementary schools sheltered in place after possible gun threat: police
- Andy Fletcher, Depeche Mode keyboardist, dead at 60