SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Health officials have been urging people to stay home and not travel for the holidays due to the coronavirus pandemic.
It’s a pretty harsh reality, and for many people it can be even harder to explain.
Etiquette expert Lisa Grotts shares advice for telling your family you aren’t coming to Thanksgiving.
- Friends, colleagues remember KRON4 security guard killed in attempted armed robbery
- ‘Insane’ encounter with great white shark caught on camera in Hawaii
- Fauci speaks on possibility of omicron COVID-19 variant already in US: ‘I would not be surprised’
- Nightbirde, ‘AGT’ singer who earned Simon Cowell’s golden buzzer, gives update on health
- Former FBI agent: Brian Laundrie’s family could face charges