The numbers in this data set are approximate and are based on current public information.
The data is collected directly from each state’s official department of health website.
The coronavirus pandemic is an evolving crisis. This database will be updated around 5 p.m. every day to keep the numbers as accurate as possible.
Latest on the coronavirus outbreak:
- Doctors express concern about July 4 gatherings amid COVID surge
- Alameda County to lift indoor mask mandate, aligns with CA guidance
- San Francisco begins COVID-19 vaccinations for kids 6 months and older
- Stanford offering COVID vaccines for young children
- CDC officially recommends COVID-19 shots for children under 5: Here’s what to know