SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KRON) – The city and county of Santa Clara are partnering together to have appointment only COVID-19 testing.
COVID-19 testing will be offered at Central Park Library, 2635 Homestead Road, starting this week.
It will be by appointment only, but starting today, you can scheduled one.
You can visit the Santa Clara County Public Health website to make an appointment .
Testing will be available on Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- August 12
- August 26
- September 23
- September 30
You should get your results within 3 to 7 days.
It’s important to know the rules of each site because they all vary and you may show up and not be able to be seen.
- Bipartisan lawmakers push $908B pandemic relief bill
- DOJ investigating secret presidential bribery: report
- SF Mayor Breed went to French Laundry dinner day after Newsom
- 1st COVID vaccines should go to health care workers, nursing homes, panel says
- US panel votes in favor to provide healthcare personnel and long-term care residents first COVID-19 vaccine shots