Nike is donating thousands of sneakers to healthcare workers fighting from the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic.
The company has partnered with the nonprofit Good 360 to deliver 30,000 shoes to workers in Chicago, Los Angeles, Memphis, and New York.
Sneakers are also being sent to hospitals across Europe.
Nike says it’s sending the Air Zoom Pulse, a shoe designed specifically for someone who would be on their feet for long shifts.
The company is also sending 95,000 pairs of mild compression socks to New York and Los Angeles.
- Santa Clara County warming centers to open during cold weather
- Tesla ‘spontaneously’ caught fire on highway in Sacramento County: officials
- College basketball player undergoes emergency surgery after injury to genitals
- Orange County water polo coach sentenced to prison for sexually assaulting 9 teenage girls
- Winter storm warning issued for mountains in San Bernardino, Riverside counties