The milestone was reached Thursday night. The United States accounts for over 153,000 of those recoveries. The next two countries with the highest number of recoveries are Germany (over 126,000) and Spain (over 112,000).
Over 3 million people have been infected with the coronavirus worldwide, and over 230,000 people have died. That means more than four times as many people have recovered from the coronavirus than have died.
There are currently around 2 million active coronavirus cases. The U.S. accounts for over 1,070,000 of those.
- The five biggest moments from Biden’s State of the Union address
- Car with dog inside stolen in Pinole; owner searching for dog
- SJPD working to recruit more officers
- San Francisco supervisors condemn blockade in Nagorno-Karabakh
- Five big takeaways from President Biden’s 2023 State of the Union Address