PLACER COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – A person in Placer County was reported dead hours after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the Placer County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say the resident tested positive for COVID-19 in late December and received the vaccine on January 21st.
The vaccine was not administered by Placer County Public Health.
A cause of death has not been reported yet and agencies are still investigating.
- San Francisco businesses see uptick in burglars using blowtorches
- Lafayette officials address concerns of pro-Trump demonstrations on highway overpass
- California to give 40% of vaccine doses to vulnerable areas
- ‘We’re not a bar’: Breweries question red tier reopening rules
- Contra Costa County could transition into red tier this month