PLACER COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – A person in Placer County was reported dead hours after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the Placer County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say the resident tested positive for COVID-19 in late December and received the vaccine on January 21st.
The vaccine was not administered by Placer County Public Health.
A cause of death has not been reported yet and agencies are still investigating.
- Is the David porn? See for yourself, Italy ask Fla. parents
- Suspect arrested after two Antioch eyeglass store burglaries
- Disney releases new details on Cotino — planned neighborhood in Coachella Valley
- McCarthy says House will press ahead with TikTok bill after CEO’s testimony
- Trump lawyer: Former president’s attack on Bragg was ‘ill-advised’