PLACER COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – A person in Placer County was reported dead hours after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the Placer County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say the resident tested positive for COVID-19 in late December and received the vaccine on January 21st.
The vaccine was not administered by Placer County Public Health.
A cause of death has not been reported yet and agencies are still investigating.
- Supreme Court overturns Trump-era border policy
- Rapper Ice Cube partners with NFL to strengthen Black economic equality
- SUV driver drifts into bike lane, kills 71-year-old pedestrian in Fremont
- 8 suspects arrested in ‘massive’ Alameda County fentanyl bust
- When can I travel after testing positive for COVID?