LONDON (KRON) – The Premier League has been given the green light to restart its season behind closed doors starting in June, the United Kingdom government announced Monday, ESPN reports.
U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson set out a road map to ease lockdown restrictions during the coronavirus crisis Sunday night and has since released a full report.
Germany’s soccer league Bundesliga announced last week it will resume its season May 16-17.
- 49ers injuries could jeopardize season
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma
- LIVE: Pres. Trump’s address at 75th annual UN General Assembly
- Santa Clara County to vote on COVID-19 isolation assistance program
- Graham: GOP has votes to confirm Trump court pick by Nov. 3