SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The number of coronavirus cases around the Bay Area continues to grow.
San Francisco health officials on Wednesday reported four new cases.
Two of those patients are hospitalized and two are isolated at home.
Officials said one of these people had close contact with a confirmed case, while the other three did not recently travel to a country with coronavirus cases and did not have close contact with a confirmed patient.
There are now 18 confirmed coronavirus cases in San Francisco.
In total there are more than 100 coronavirus cases around the Bay Area.
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
- SJSU cleared to play as Mountain West football returns
- LIST: Available Bay Area cooling centers for this weekend’s heat wave
- ‘They were waiting for him’: Man acquitted of murder shot after release from jail
- ‘Ruth Bader Ginsburg changed our country and the world’