SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The deadly coronavirus outbreak continues to grow.
At last check, at least 2,126 people are now dead from the virus, with all but 11 of those deaths in mainland China.
The total number of people infected worldwide stands at over 75,600.
The global outbreak has sparked anxiety and concerns around the world.
What do we really know about the virus, and how is it likely to affect the population?
How exactly do you contract it, and could there be another chance of getting the virus again?
KRON4 answers those questions and more in our special report: Surviving the Coronavirus: Keeping you safe from the outbreak.
You can watch the full special report in the video above.
- New learning program helps parents, students with new norm of classwork at home
- Contra Costa County man shops, delivers groceries to neighbors to assist with crisis
- Santa Rosa police warn enforcement action if people don’t follow stay-at-home orders
- Antioch students receive laptops, lunches during coronavirus pandemic
- Former Warriors player discusses cannabis use for anxiety during pandemic