Getting from one destination to the next keeps getting easier on your wallet.
Gas prices keep dropping, thanks in large part to the coronavirus pandemic.
AAA reports the average price for a gallon of self-serve regular is nearly $1.82.
That’s down about 5 cents from last week, and just over a dollar less than it was this time last year.
In some states, including Colorado, Kentucky, Mississippi, New York, and Ohio, prices at the pump are under a dollar per gallon.
Analysts say the cost of crude oil hasn’t been this low since 2002, and they predict the cost of gas will keep dropping.
- California urged to move inmates to front of vaccine line
- Lawmakers seek to award officer Eugene Goodman with Congressional Gold Medal for Capitol riots heroism
- San Jose police search for ‘armed and dangerous’ suspect who shot at them
- Biden picks UCSF professor David Kessler as chief science officer
- Capitol rioter aimed ‘to take hostages,’ prosecutor says