The Mexican holiday, which begins on Oct. 31 and runs through Nov. 2, is celebrated by friends and family honoring late loved ones.
Families gather together to eat, pray, and oftentimes visit cemeteries to decorate the graves of their late family members with altars.
“Barbie Día de Muertos” has a lace embroidered dress with floral and skeleton accents as well as captivating Calavera face paint.
Mattel announced the first collectible of ‘Barbie Día de los Muertos’ last year.
The doll is $75.00 and currently sold out, but you can sign up to be notified when it’s back in stock.
- Effects of solar storm may be felt on Earth as early as Thursday night
- Colbert, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Anna Wintour among guests at Biden-Macron state dinner
- Driver dies after Caltrain strikes vehicle in Burlingame
- Appeals court halts Trump special master appointment in Mar-a-Lago case
- Unions bash senators for rejecting paid sick leave for rail workers