REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KRON) — The last of the three suspects accused in the murder of Keith Green was released from jail Friday, but he was immediately taken into custody by federal immigration agents.

Olivier Adella, the body guard of Hillsborough heiress Tiffany Li and her ex-fiance Kaveh Bayat, appeared in a Redwood City courtroom Friday morning.

As part of a plea deal, Adella pleaded no contest to being an accessory to murder after the fact. He had already served enough time in jail to fulfill the maximum 3-year sentence possible for the felony charge.

Judge Robert Foiles told Green’s friends and family at the sentencing hearing, ” I hope you understand that my hands are tied.”

Green’s mother, Colleen Cudd, gave an emotional victim impact statement.

“You have cut a hole in my heart that will never, ever grow back,” Cudd said. ” You’re a coward and as evil as they come.”

On Friday afternoon, Adella was whisked out of the jail in an SUV driven by a federal agent as a dozen more agents wearing jackets marked with “HSI” logos (Homeland Security Investigations) quietly slipped into vehicles and quickly drove away.

Jail officials said Adella was transported to a federal detention center in Dublin, California. Sources who asked to remain anonymous said Adella has been living in the United States under a fake identity with a stolen French passport.

District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said no one is even sure what Adella’s real name is, and described him as a narcissistic “vagabond.”

Green was murdered in April of 2016. His body was found in a remote Sonoma County field on May 11, 2016.

Prosecutors alleged that Bayat shot Green to death execution-style in the garage of Li’s Hillsborough mansion before they delivered the body to Adella’s Burlingame apartment. Adella admitted to investigators that he dumped the body.

In November, a San Mateo County jury found 34-year-old heiress Li not guilty and deadlocked 6-6 over Bayat.

Li is now believed to be in China and Bayat walked free in December after prosecutors decided to not put him on trial for a second time. One juror later told KRON4 that she regretted her decision.

Cudd said her grandchildren, whose mother is Li and father is Green, helped keep her going. Just before Christmas, Li won full custody of the children back.

Cudd addressed Adella directly during her victim impact statement, and Adella looked straight at Cudd as she spoke to him.

Cudd said, “It’s 3:30 in the morning and I’m awake. For the past three and a half years, I’m awake at 3:30 in the morning. I think about April 28, 2016, and many thoughts race through my head. The one that haunts me the most is, ‘Did my son suffer physically or emotionally?’ The answer is always ‘yes.’ You took away my only child. My only son. You took a friend from many, too many to count. You took a good man from this Earth. He was kind and generous and loved everything. Everything except spiders. He hated spiders. You wove a web, and he was a fly that got caught up in it. Why would any of us ever forgive you? The good news, and listen closely, God will handle those who have wronged us. He does not let the guilty go unpunished. You intentionally took my son from this Earth. You will live with this for the rest of your life. Just as I will live without him for the rest of mine.”

Kaveh Bayat, Tiffany Li, and Olivier Adella
Kaveh Bayat, Tiffany Li, and Olivier Adella