SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) – Firefighters continue to make progress in containing the Kincade Fire.
The fire is now 68% contained and has burned over 77,758 acres.
So far 352 structures have been destroyed, 17 of which were homes.
About 1,630 structures remain threatened; that’s a huge drop from the 90,000 previously reported.
No deaths have been reported, but four firefighters have been injured.
Cal Fire expects full containment by November 7.
Latest News Headlines:
- Police: 24-year-old arrested for stabbing victim multiple times in Fairfield
- Self-styled daredevil dies in crash after rocket launch
- 2nd person in days killed by Mardi Gras float in New Orleans
- CHP investigates fatal accident on Highway 101 in Redwood City
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories