SONOMA COUNTY (KRON) – The Kincade Fire which has been burning for a week now has grown to 76,825 acres and remains at 45% containment.
At last check the fire has destroyed 266 structures, 133 of which were homes, and damaged 47 other structures.
An estimated 90,015 structures remain threatened.
There have been no first responder or civilian fatalities, however two first responder injuries were reported.
A Red Flag Warning remains in effect through Wednesday afternoon, and windy conditions are expected through midnight.
Officials said while the eastern part of the fire was active overnight, firefighters were able to continue forward progress.
Zone 1B: West of Lake County Line, North and East of Highway 128. South of Cloverdale, East of Asti Road/Geyserville Ave at Canyon Road. Including Asti Road.
Zone 2: Hwy 128 North Knights Valley Area to the Napa County Line
Zone 3C: Area South of Highway 128 and the fireline, East of Windsor Town limits, North of Faught Road at Shiloh Road and the Zone 5B boundary
Zone 5B: Area South of Highway 128 and Yellow Jacket Ranch Road, West of Highway 128 and the Zone 6 boundary to the Zone 3C boundary, including areas accessed East of Shiloh Ridge Road at Mayacama Club Drive.
Zone 6: Calistoga Road/Petrified Forest Road to the Sonoma & Napa County Line
Zone 1A: Area South of Canyon Road to Alexander Valley Road. West of Highway 128 to Highway 101.
Zone 3A: Area South of Alexander Valley Road, East of Highway 101, and West of Highway 128, North of the fireline, Including all areas within the Healdsburg City Limit.
Zone 3B: The Windsor town limits, including area North of Arata Lane
Zone 5A: Area East of Highway 101 and Fulton Road, West of Redwood Hill Road at Mark West Springs Road and the Zone 6 Boundary, North of Wood Road and Dennis Lane, South of E. Shiloh Road and the fire line.
Zone 6: Areas North and East of Santa Rosa City limit. East to Sonoma County/Napa County Line and South of the Zone 5B Border.
Zone 21: City of Calistoga and Napa County North of Diamond Mountain Road to Dunaweal Lane. East of the Sonoma County/Napa County Line. South of the Lake County/Napa County Line. West of Pickett Road
Zone 31: Issued for the area of Highway 29 from Butts Canyon Road South to the County Line. All of Butts Canyon Road in Lake County between Highway 29 Middleton North to McKinley Drive. This includes Middletown proper, Twin Pine Casino, Middletown Rancheria, Dry Creek area, all roads off of Highway 175 between Middletown and McKinley Drive, and Butts Canyon Road including all side streets.
Repopulation of the following communities; Bodega, Bodega Bay, Carmet, Muniz Ranch, Sebastopol, Occidental, Freestone, Camp Meeker, Forestville, Rio Nido, Hacienda, Monte Rio, Cazadero, Guerneville and Valley Ford in Zone 7 & parts of Zone 8.
Zone 4A: Areas North of Westside Road to Millcreek Road (access to this area will be made through Dry Creek Road
Zone 4B: South of Westside Road to Millcreek Road within Zone 4
Zone 7: All areas West of Healdsburg and Windsor. Throughout the Russian River Valley to Bodega Bay
Zone 8A: North of Occidental Road within Zone 8.
Zone 8B: (Sebastopol and south). The boundaries are everything north of Occidental Road, south of River Road, east of Highway 116, and the unincorporated properties west of Fulton Road. This includes the Santa Rosa Country Club and Olivet/Piner areas.
All areas within the Santa Rosa City limits including Zone 9 & Zone 10
- Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building: 1351 Maple Ave.
- Sonoma County Fairgrounds Finley Hall/Grace: 1350 Bennett Valley Road
- Calvary Chapel Church: 1955 South McDowell Blvd.
- Iglesia Cristiana: 1129 Industrial Ave. #104
- New Life Church Petaluma: 1315 Rand Street
- Petaluma Community Center: 320 N. McDowell Blvd.
- Petaluma Veterans Memorial Building: 1094 Petaluma Blvd. South
- Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds in Petaluma: 100 Fairgrounds Drive (FOR LARGE ANIMALS)
- Alameda County Fairgrounds: 4501 Pleasanton Avenue (FOR LARGE ANIMALS)
- Crosswalk Church: 2590 First Street
- Napa Valley Expo: 575 3rd Street
- St. Mary’s Cathedral: 1111 Gough Street
- Marin County Fairgrounds: 10 Ave of the Flags
- SR 128 @ Geyserville Avenue
- Pine Flat Road @ Red Winery Road
- Geysers Road @ Red Winery Road
- SR 128 @ Moody Lane
- SR 128 @ Geysers Road
- Geysers Road @ River Road
- SR 128 @ Alexander Valley Road
- SR 128 @ Pine Flat Road
- SR 128 @ Railroad Avenue
- Lytton Station Road @ Lytton Springs Road
- Healdsburg Avenue @ Alexander Valley Road
- All roads east of Hwy 101 in the Geyserville area
Closed through Wednesday, Oct. 30
- ELITE Public Schools – Vallejo
- Fort Ross School District
- Kashia School District
- Kenwood School District
- Marin County Unified School District
- Montgomery School District
- Novato Unified School District
- Reed Union School District
- Ross Valley School District
- SCOE’s Skylane facility
- Tamalpais Union High School District
- Two Rock Union School District
Closed through Thursday, Oct. 31
Closed through Friday, Nov. 1
- Alexander Valley School District
- Bellevue Union School District
- Bennett Valley Union School District
- Cinnabar School District
- Cloverdale Unified School District
- Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified School District
- Credo Charter High School
- Dunham School District
- Forestville Union School District
- Geyserville Unified School District
- Gravenstein Union School District
- Guerneville School District
- Harmony School District
- Healdsburg Unified School District
- Horicon School District
- Kid Street Charter School
- Liberty School District
- Live Oak Charter School
- Mark West Union School District
- Monte Rio Union School District
- Oak Grove Union School District
- Old Adobe Union School District
- Pathways Charter School
- Piner-Olivet Union School District
- Pivot Charter School North Bay
- Reach Charter School
- Rincon Valley Union School District
- River Montessori Charter School
- Roseland School District
- Santa Rosa City Schools
- Sebastopol Independent Charter School
- Sebastopol Union School District
- Sonoma County Office of Education – Amarosa Academy, Headwaters Academy, Special Education Classes (all locations), Juvenile Justice Center
- Sonoma Valley Unified School District
- Twin Hills Union School District
- Village Charter School
- Waugh School District
- West Side Union School District
- West Sonoma County High School District
- Wilmar Union School District
- Windsor Unified School District
- Woodland Star Charter School
- Wright School District
- Cal Maritime Academy – closed through Nov. 3
- College of Marin – closed through Wednesday
- Dominican University – closed through Wednesday
- Santa Rosa Junior College – closed through Nov. 3
- Sonoma State University – closed through Nov. 4
Latest News Headlines:
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson 1-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Antioch city council moves forward with series of police reform measures
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends
- Bomb squad investigates suspicious device found at bank in San Jose
- Jill Biden reveals date night tradition in the White House