LOS ANGELES, Calif. – Less than 24 hours following the tragic death of Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, a new mural dedicated to the two popped in Los Angeles.
The mural is located on the corner of Pickford Street and Vineyard Avenue in Mid-City, according to CNN-affiliate KABC.
The artwork features their faces with the words “Kobe & Gigi Forever. Daddy’s Girl.”
Both were among a group of nine people killed Sunday following a helicopter crash in Calabasas California.
MORE ON THE LIFE & DEATH OF KOBE BRYANT:
- Two killed in chain-reaction crash on I-80 in Hercules
- ‘I voted for a guy named Trump’: President casts ballot in Florida
- AMBER Alert issued for 2 girls abducted after 2 boys found dead in Kansas
- California man arrested in attacks on homeless people
- Raiders activate 4 offensive lineman from COVID-19 list