LOS ANGELES, Cali. (WJW) — The sports world continues to mourn the loss of NBA legend Kobe Bryant, who was among nine killed in a helicopter crash.
Many athletes and professional teams have taken to social media to write tributes, including longtime friend, LeBron James.
Now, the former Cleveland Cavalier player is unveiling a new tattoo to honor Kobe.
James shared a photo of the new ink on his Facebook page.
The design features a black mamba and both of Kobe’s jersey numbers, 8 and 24. Right underneath are the words “Mamba 4 life.”
- Multiple people injured after police chase leads to rollover crash in Danville
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing in Las Vegas due to bird
- Influencer mom fighting for life after suffering aneurysm one week before due date
- Some Apple customers frustrated by new savings accounts
- Missing at-risk elderly woman last seen in San Francisco