LOS ANGELES, Cali. (WJW) — The sports world continues to mourn the loss of NBA legend Kobe Bryant, who was among nine killed in a helicopter crash.
Many athletes and professional teams have taken to social media to write tributes, including longtime friend, LeBron James.
Now, the former Cleveland Cavalier player is unveiling a new tattoo to honor Kobe.
James shared a photo of the new ink on his Facebook page.
The design features a black mamba and both of Kobe’s jersey numbers, 8 and 24. Right underneath are the words “Mamba 4 life.”
- Oakland A’s to continue minor league pay after cuts made due to pandemic
- Roger Goodell: NFL admits it was wrong for not listening to players in wake of recent protests
- Lawmakers press CDC in wake of decreased rate of child immunizations during pandemic
- California governor: Cities should end use of National Guard
- Walmart pledges $100 million to advance racial equity