SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa has broken her silence on social media following the tragic death of her husband and 13-year-old daughter Gigi.
In the photo taken from the 2016 NBA All-Star game in Toronto, Kobe is seen hugging a young Gigi as he gazes down at her with loving eyes.
Here’s the full photo:
Vanessa has yet to release a public statement since Kobe, daughter Gianna, and 7 others were killed in a helicopter crash Sunday in Calabasas.
The group was headed to the Mamba Sports Academy in Thousand Oaks for a basketball tournament.
Kobe and Vanessa were married in 2001.
- Mexico’s use of soldiers to stem migrant flow to U.S. will lead to abuse, experts say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19
- Migrants face ‘chain of lies’ on border journey often ending in deportation
- Woman’s $26M lotto ticket destroyed in laundry: What happens now