SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa has broken her silence on social media following the tragic death of her husband and 13-year-old daughter Gigi.
In the photo taken from the 2016 NBA All-Star game in Toronto, Kobe is seen hugging a young Gigi as he gazes down at her with loving eyes.
Here’s the full photo:
Vanessa has yet to release a public statement since Kobe, daughter Gianna, and 7 others were killed in a helicopter crash Sunday in Calabasas.
The group was headed to the Mamba Sports Academy in Thousand Oaks for a basketball tournament.
Kobe and Vanessa were married in 2001.
- California National Guard called into Los Angeles to assist with protest response
- VIDEO: Dozens flood Best Buy in Oakland
- The Latest: Chicago mayor orders curfew, police crackdown
- Tear gas and burning cars in US cities as unrest continues
- Disturbing video shows SUV plow into protesters in San Jose