SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa has broken her silence on social media following the tragic death of her husband and 13-year-old daughter Gigi.
In the photo taken from the 2016 NBA All-Star game in Toronto, Kobe is seen hugging a young Gigi as he gazes down at her with loving eyes.
Here’s the full photo:
Vanessa has yet to release a public statement since Kobe, daughter Gianna, and 7 others were killed in a helicopter crash Sunday in Calabasas.
The group was headed to the Mamba Sports Academy in Thousand Oaks for a basketball tournament.
Kobe and Vanessa were married in 2001.
- Olive Garden giving 4 free desserts to people born on Feb. 29 to make up for lost birthdays
- MLB appoints 1st black umpire crew chief
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: Coach Kerr on Steph Curry’s return
- YUM! Brands – owner of KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut – to phase out styrofoam packaging by 2022
- East Africa battles worst locust invasion in 25 years