SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – After reporting one positive coronavirus test over the weekend, the Oakland A’s traveling party all tested negative for the virus Monday, according to USA Today‘s Bob Nightengale and MLB Network‘s Jon Heyman.
A’s officials did not identify the identity of the member who tested positive.
The finale of the A’s three-game series at Minute Maid Park was postponed just hours before the first scheduled pitch Sunday against the Houston Astros.
The entire team has been self-isolating in Houston while awaiting test results.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks
- Michigan mom still cannot taste, smell after COVID-19
- Police: Chemicals used to make explosives found at San Francisco RV park
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open in Lafayette for seniors 75 and older
- 9-year-old killed in San Francisco murder-suicide identified