MYSTERY WIRE — A fascinating study — some might call it scary — explores the battlefield possibilities of cyborg soldiers in the year 2050.
The U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command looks 30 years ahead and tries to predict how soldiers and technology will meld. The study identifies four areas that would make soldiers better: vision, muscle control, hearing, and what can only be described as mechanical telepathy.
See the full story and download the report on mysterywire.com.
LATEST MYSTERY WIRE HEADLINES:
- E.T. Highway has welcomed Earthlings for 25 years
- Mystery Wire Podcast: Pyramid-shaped UFOs swarm above Navy destroyer
- Mystery objects flying over U.S. baffle intelligence officials: See photos
- App that recreates famous crime scenes adds crucifixion of Jesus Christ
- Melvin and Howard: The saga of a billionaire’s missing will