MYSTERY WIRE — A fascinating study — some might call it scary — explores the battlefield possibilities of cyborg soldiers in the year 2050.
The U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command looks 30 years ahead and tries to predict how soldiers and technology will meld. The study identifies four areas that would make soldiers better: vision, muscle control, hearing, and what can only be described as mechanical telepathy.
See the full story and download the report on mysterywire.com.
LATEST MYSTERY WIRE HEADLINES:
- ‘Missing 411’ author sheds light on mysterious disappearances
- Disappearances draw attention to ‘Nevada Triangle’ mystery
- In depth on UFOs, AATIP: Our interview with former Defense Department official Luis Elizondo
- Goldfield Hotel haunted by ghosts, stories of spirits in hallways
- Scientist spends years proving psychic phenomena are real