MYSTERY WIRE — The assassination of President John F. Kennedy — 56 years ago today — renews debate every year over whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. Polls 50 years after JFK’s death indicated 60% of Americans didn’t believe the official explanation. Investigative reporter George Knapp takes a look at the theories, and the connections to Las Vegas.
See the full story and on mysterywire.com and look for Part 2 and Part 3 in the coming days.
MORE FROM MYSTERY WIRE:
- Astronomers see hints of life in clouds of Venus
- Exclusive Area 51 photographs show rarely seen angles of secret base
- Butch Cassidy’s trail may not have ended in Bolivia gun battle
- The mysterious world of vitamin supplements during the coronavirus pandemic
- Famous Brazilian musician came for Area 51 – pandemic left him stuck in Las Vegas