SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Golden State Warriors Alen Smailagić exited practice early on Wednesday after rolling his ankle.
Head coach Steve Kerr added Kevon Looney also missed the last part of practice after tweaking his hamstring.
“We cut practice short, we don’t have an update on either guy yet. We’ll update you this afternoon.”
The Warriors are looking to stay healthy after suffering several injuries last season.
- Trump impeachment rally held in San Francisco
- Christopher Columbus statue vandalized in San Francisco
- 10-year-old Napa boy inspired California’s new ‘lunch shaming’ ban
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at her home
- Family, friends remember East Bay Pastor killed in Colusa County car crash