SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Golden State Warriors Alen Smailagić exited practice early on Wednesday after rolling his ankle.
Head coach Steve Kerr added Kevon Looney also missed the last part of practice after tweaking his hamstring.
“We cut practice short, we don’t have an update on either guy yet. We’ll update you this afternoon.”
The Warriors are looking to stay healthy after suffering several injuries last season.
- E. Jean Carroll says she was fired from Elle magazine following Trump rape accusation
- Experts say there’s reason to be hopeful even as coronavirus death toll rises over 2,000
- Census Bureau’s new ad campaign targets minorities
- USDA moving forward with new SNAP regulations
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election