SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Golden State Warriors Alen Smailagić exited practice early on Wednesday after rolling his ankle.
Head coach Steve Kerr added Kevon Looney also missed the last part of practice after tweaking his hamstring.
“We cut practice short, we don’t have an update on either guy yet. We’ll update you this afternoon.”
The Warriors are looking to stay healthy after suffering several injuries last season.
- Nearly 100,000 businesses have permanently closed since March. Yelp says these are the hardest hit shops
- California to pause unemployment claims for 2 weeks
- Ginsburg will lie in state inside the Capitol’s Statuary Hall on Friday
- Watch: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- SUV driver leaves crash scene, gets into second crash and dies, police say