OAKLAND (KRON) — Raptors’ Kyle Lowry was shoved by a courtside fan during Game 3 of the NBA Finals.
Lowry went flying into the seats during the fourth quarter of the game at Oracle in Oakland.
Video shows a man sitting in a seat shoving Lowry while he tried to get up.
Lowry appeared to get frustrated and tried to tell a referee about the shove.
After the incident, another video shows an Oracle official leading the man off of the court.
“There’s no place for that. He had no reason to touch me,” he said during the post-game press conference. “He had no reason to reach over two seats and then say some vulgar language to me. There’s no place for people like that in our league, and hopefully he never comes back to an NBA game.”
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: FEDEX DELIVERY MAN THROWS PACKAGES IN SAN JOSE
- EARTHQUAKE STORM RATTLES SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- DRAKE TAKES A DIG AT KEVIN DURANT; MACAULAY CULKIN RESPONDS
- MAJOR RIDESHARE CHANGES GO INTO EFFECT AT SFO
- MAN ARRESTED IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT FAIRFIELD GAS STATION