Golden State Warriors’ Klay Thompson is the latest target of trolling remarks by Toronto Raptors superfan Drake.
After the Raptors’ win over the Warriors in Game 3 of the NBA Finals Wednesday night, Drake posted an undated photo of Thompson along with three unidentified ladies to his Instagram story.
He captioned the photo, “Stay Golden my friends… goodnight,” along with several laughing-crying face emojis.
Thompson did not play in Game 3 after he sustained a mild left hamstring strain in Game 2 just a few days ago.
It was the first NBA playoff game he has missed during his career.
The Raptors defeated the Warriors 123-109 in last night’s game to take a 2-1 lead in the series.
Game 4 is scheduled for Friday night at Oracle Arena.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: FEDEX DELIVERY MAN THROWS PACKAGES IN SAN JOSE
- EARTHQUAKE STORM RATTLES SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- DRAKE TAKES A DIG AT KEVIN DURANT; MACAULAY CULKIN RESPONDS
- MAJOR RIDESHARE CHANGES GO INTO EFFECT AT SFO
- MAN ARRESTED IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT FAIRFIELD GAS STATION