TORONTO (KRON) — Drake arrived to Scotiabank Arena for Game 1 of the NBA Finals…in an autographed Dell Curry Raptors jersey.
Dell Curry is the father of Warriors superstar Stephen Curry.
He played his final three seasons in the NBA for the Toronto Raptors.
Drake, a Toronto native, is a regular fan at Raptors game, usually sitting on the sideline near the team’s bench.
The rapper is known for his court side antics, like giving Raptors coach a shoulder massage during the NBA’s Eastern Conference Finals.
The NBA reportedly had a talk with team officials about Drake’s behavior before the NBA Finals began.
Drake was named a global ambassador for the Raptors back in 2013 and the team has partnered with Drake’s Ovo brand on multiple initiatives.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY